- Oct. 15, 2014From Hooters to Dairy Queen, existing Amarillo businesses are getting nips and tucks. Amarillo has recorded a 15 percent increase in construction spending so far … Read the Full Article
- Oct. 2, 2014Amarillo's very own Panhandle-Plains Historical Museum (PPHM) has been inducted into the Best of Amarillo Hall of Fame and is an Amarillo Globe-News “Best of … Read the Full Article
- Oct. 2, 2014Source: WalletHub.com Read the Full Article
- Sep. 30, 2014The electrical grid for Texas and New Mexico residents just got a little bigger. Read the Full Article
- Sep. 26, 2014Asarco now has sole ownership of the Silver Bell copper mine in Arizona. Read the Full Article
In 2011, Texas continues as the leader in aggregate wind power capacity and is making huge strides in installed wind capacity. Amarillo, Texas is strategically positioned in the center of the Texas Panhandle, and harbors the top four proposed CREZs in the state of Texas. Read our full wind brochure here.