- Sep. 18, 2014Many entrepreneurs and mid-career professionals often feel that to accelerate their business growth they must relocate their company to large metropolitan areas. … Read the Full Article
- Sep. 17, 2014In a joint release today, the Midland International Airport, Midland Development Corporation, XCOR Aerospace and Orbital Outfitters announced the Federal Aviation … Read the Full Article
- Sep. 16, 2014About 150 companies have taken the initial step in the Amarillo EnterPrize Challenge, a competition in its 20th year of matching entrepreneurs with capital … Read the Full Article
- Sep. 11, 2014What will start with a transformed Commerce Building could blossom into a four-block West Texas A&M University campus in downtown Amarillo. “The vision is we … Read the Full Article
- Sep. 11, 2014After several years of planning, a $200,000, 57-foot traveling classroom will roam the Texas Panhandle with mannequins that simulate diseases and injuries for hands-on … Read the Full Article
In 2011, Texas continues as the leader in aggregate wind power capacity and is making huge strides in installed wind capacity. Amarillo, Texas is strategically positioned in the center of the Texas Panhandle, and harbors the top four proposed CREZs in the state of Texas. Read our full wind brochure here.