- Jan. 15, 2015Xcel Energy has announced a move to sink its deep roots in Amarillo even deeper by building a seven-story, $42-million headquarters building at the core of the … Read the Full Article
- Jan. 14, 2015January 14, 2015 – The Council of Chief State School Officers has announced Palo Duro English teacher Shanna Peeples, Texas Teacher of the Year, is one of … Read the Full Article
- Jan. 14, 2015WT Enterprise Center Clients had an outstanding year in 2014. With continued growth through the incubation process, our 2014 client companies reported the … Read the Full Article
- Jan. 8, 2015Amarillo was ranked #47 out of 150 American cities in WalletHub's 2015 "Best and Worst Cities to Find a Job" ranking. Amarillo also tied for 4th place as the … Read the Full Article
- Dec. 18, 2014NerdWallet, a consumer advocacy and financial literacy website, has recognized Amarillo for its high marks in analyses of housing and employment opportunities. Read the Full Article
In 2011, Texas continues as the leader in aggregate wind power capacity and is making huge strides in installed wind capacity. Amarillo, Texas is strategically positioned in the center of the Texas Panhandle, and harbors the top four proposed CREZs in the state of Texas. Read our full wind brochure here.