- Dec. 18, 2014NerdWallet, a consumer advocacy and financial literacy website, has recognized Amarillo for its high marks in analyses of housing and employment opportunities. Read the Full Article
- Dec. 17, 2014Source: Amarillo.com Amarillo might have reason to feel its oats about its latest recognition. Read the Full Article
- Dec. 16, 2014Bell Helicopter announced today that its fleet of Bell Boeing Read the Full Article
- Dec. 10, 2014The Amarillo City Council voted unanimously on Tuesday to approve a grant from the Amarillo Economic Development Corporation that would support the construction of a … Read the Full Article
- Dec. 4, 2014The US House of Representatives has approved a one-year extension to the production tax credit (PTC). Read the Full Article
In 2011, Texas continues as the leader in aggregate wind power capacity and is making huge strides in installed wind capacity. Amarillo, Texas is strategically positioned in the center of the Texas Panhandle, and harbors the top four proposed CREZs in the state of Texas. Read our full wind brochure here.