- Nov. 24, 2014State parks can make visitors go “ahhh,” but those visitors also open their wallets making significant economic impacts in surrounding communities, and … Read the Full Article
- Nov. 24, 2014Bell Helicopter will have a new ramp for testing its tiltrotors after the Amarillo Economic Development Corp. board of directors voted Thursday to give the company a $3 … Read the Full Article
- Nov. 20, 2014The Amarillo EDC hosted representatives of Megabarre, a Brazil-based manufacturer of electrical busbar trunking products who visited Amarillo on November 17-20. During … Read the Full Article
- Nov. 11, 2014WT Enterprise Center is hosting Global Entrepreneurship Week November 17th-20th, as an official partner of Global Entrepreneurship Week USA.The WT Enterprise … Read the Full Article
- Nov. 6, 2014Amarillo City Council now must decide whether to proceed with plans to bring a $45 million Embassy Suites convention hotel to downtown Amarillo, part of a $92 million … Read the Full Article
In 2011, Texas continues as the leader in aggregate wind power capacity and is making huge strides in installed wind capacity. Amarillo, Texas is strategically positioned in the center of the Texas Panhandle, and harbors the top four proposed CREZs in the state of Texas. Read our full wind brochure here.