- Oct. 22, 2014Two wind farms that could cost a total of just more than $1 billion have increased their profiles recently, one to be built near Dawn and the other under construction … Read the Full Article
- Oct. 22, 2014With the completion of the State Long Range Transportation Plan (SLRTP) for 2035 and the development of the Texas Transportation Plan for 2040, the Texas Department of … Read the Full Article
- Oct. 15, 2014From Hooters to Dairy Queen, existing Amarillo businesses are getting nips and tucks. Amarillo has recorded a 15 percent increase in construction spending so far … Read the Full Article
- Oct. 2, 2014Amarillo's very own Panhandle-Plains Historical Museum (PPHM) has been inducted into the Best of Amarillo Hall of Fame and is an Amarillo Globe-News “Best of … Read the Full Article
- Oct. 2, 2014Source: WalletHub.com Read the Full Article
In 2011, Texas continues as the leader in aggregate wind power capacity and is making huge strides in installed wind capacity. Amarillo, Texas is strategically positioned in the center of the Texas Panhandle, and harbors the top four proposed CREZs in the state of Texas. Read our full wind brochure here.