- Jul. 29, 2014The Amarillo Economic Development Corporation currently has available an exceptional building available for sale or lease. The site, located at 4320 S. Western … Read the Full Article
- Jul. 29, 2014The wind is so relentless that a week can go by before it is calm enough for a crane operator to install the 30-ton blades atop the 260-foot towers at the Panhandle 2 … Read the Full Article
- Jul. 29, 2014The U.S. Small Business Administration has guaranteed 155 loans worth $65 million to small businesses in Potter and Randall counties since 2009, a regional administrator … Read the Full Article
- Jul. 28, 2014Lorie Vincent, of Stratford, Texas, has been tapped to serve as the first Executive Director of Team Texas. Team Texas – which was created by TEDC members in 1986 … Read the Full Article
- Jul. 28, 2014The Amarillo housing market could see 3,200 single-family home sales this year unless a lack of inventory chokes off activity, one residential broker said. Read the Full Article
In 2011, Texas continues as the leader in aggregate wind power capacity and is making huge strides in installed wind capacity. Amarillo, Texas is strategically positioned in the center of the Texas Panhandle, and harbors the top four proposed CREZs in the state of Texas. Read our full wind brochure here.