- Nov. 20, 2014The Amarillo EDC hosted representatives of Megabarre, a Brazil-based manufacturer of electrical busbar trunking products who visited Amarillo on November 17-20. During … Read the Full Article
- Nov. 11, 2014WT Enterprise Center is hosting Global Entrepreneurship Week November 17th-20th, as an official partner of Global Entrepreneurship Week USA.The WT Enterprise … Read the Full Article
- Nov. 6, 2014Amarillo City Council now must decide whether to proceed with plans to bring a $45 million Embassy Suites convention hotel to downtown Amarillo, part of a $92 million … Read the Full Article
- Nov. 4, 2014Global Trade magazine has released its 2014 selections for “America’s Best Cities for Global Trade.” Every year, the editors atGlobal … Read the Full Article
- Oct. 22, 2014Two wind farms that could cost a total of just more than $1 billion have increased their profiles recently, one to be built near Dawn and the other under construction … Read the Full Article
In 2011, Texas continues as the leader in aggregate wind power capacity and is making huge strides in installed wind capacity. Amarillo, Texas is strategically positioned in the center of the Texas Panhandle, and harbors the top four proposed CREZs in the state of Texas. Read our full wind brochure here.