- Apr. 4, 2014Downtown Amarillo is closer to starting construction on some big changes. It's been a long time coming but now the Amarillo Economic Development Corporation has … Read the Full Article
- Apr. 4, 2014WASHINGTON (AP) Wind farms, NASCAR tracks and filmmakers would keep their treasured tax breaks as part of an $85 billion package of temporary tax cuts passed by a key … Read the Full Article
- Apr. 2, 2014Veterans unemployment rates are increasing nationally, but declining in Texas. Rates are highest among veterans who have returned home since 9-11. The local Texas … Read the Full Article
- Apr. 2, 2014Amarillo, TX – Not only has the City of Amarillo maintained its AAA rating by Standard and Poor’s (S&P) rating service on both water and sewer revenue … Read the Full Article
- Mar. 31, 2014Source: Amarillo.comBy KAREN SMITH WELCH firstname.lastname@example.org Five winners split $500,000 in prize money from the 18th annual Amarillo EnterPrize Challenge. Read the Full Article
In 2011, Texas continues as the leader in aggregate wind power capacity and is making huge strides in installed wind capacity. Amarillo, Texas is strategically positioned in the center of the Texas Panhandle, and harbors the top four proposed CREZs in the state of Texas. Read our full wind brochure here.